2014 Middle School Basketball League
5th-8th Grade Boys/Girls
$30 thru February 23rd
$40 After February 23rd
Registration begins Monday, January 6th
Register online or in the CBC Christian Life Center
Seperate Leagues for boys and girls with leagues for
5th-6th Grade and 7th-8th Grade
League Play/Practices will begin the week of March 10th
*All Games and practices will be held at Campbellsville Baptist Church*
Check out our rules for the coming season:
Campbellsville Baptist Middle School Basketball Rules.docx
All 5th-6th Grade Boys/Girls: Monday, February 24th from 6pm-7pm
All 7th-8th Grade Boys/Girls: Monday, February 24th from 7pm-8pm
*All Players will need to stay through the evaluation time*
Want to help coach?
Coach Application 2014
2014 Coach Training: Sunday, March 2nd 5pm in the Christian Life Center
*All head coaches will be required to attend*
Contact Justin McDonald or call 270-465-2683
2013-14 Upward Basketball and Cheer
Season Game Schedules
1st-2nd Grade Boys
January 25th Make Up Schedule
End of Season Celebration Information
Saturday, February 15th at the Campbellsville University Powell Athletic Center
Here are some things to know about the day:
- The Girls game begins at 2pm and the men’s game begins at 4pm.You can come to either game or both.
- Special Meet and Great Time.All Girls will have a meet and greet time with the Women’s team following their game around 4:15.All Boys players will have a meet and greet time with the Men’s team prior to their 4pm game, around 3:15 or so.Please plan on attending at least during the meet and greet time as coaches and players have rearranged their schedules to meet with our players.
- You can sit together as a team. There will be a section reserved for you in the gym to sit or you can also sit wherever you like in the arena.We do encourage our teams to sit together.
- Players/Coaches will be admitted to the games for free, but they must be wearing their jersey/t-shirt/coaches shirt for free admittance.You will be able to attend both the Women’s game at 2pm and the Men’s Game at 4pm.
- Cheerleaders will have a special time with the University Cheerleaders as they will perform a cheer with the girls during the 2nd half of the women’s game and the 1st half of the men’s game.So please have your girls at the game by 3pm that day.
- Parents and siblings will be admitted to the game for a special price of $3 per person!Attached to this memo is a form to let us know how many from your family will be coming.You will pay for tickets at the game on the day of the game.These numbers will allow us to let the university know how many people to expect that day.
- Here’s a tentative plan for the day:
*At some point throughout each game, our league will be recognized over the PA system to the crowd. This is to be determined during the game by CU*
2:00 pm Women’s game begins
3:15 pm Boys meet and greet with CU Men’s Team
3:15ish pm Cheerleaders perform during 2nd half of CU women’s game
4:00ish pm Men’s game begins
4:15 pm Girls meet and greet with CU Women’s Team
4:30ish pm Cheerleaders perform during 1st half of CU Men’s game
6:00 pm Men’s Game ends
The CBC Upward Sports Ministry includes Basketball and Cheerleading. It is our desire to use the vehicle of sports to impact children and their families in these areas:
Salvation - To share the love of Jesus Christ with everyone involved in the Upward ministry.
Character - To help every child grow as Jesus did - spiritually, physically, mentally, and socially.
Self-Esteem - To help every child grow in their understanding and enjoyment of sports.
We always look forward to serving both children and parents as they come into the CLC! See you on the courts!
For more information email
Justin McDonald or call the Christian Life Center
Check out Highlights from the 2013 Season!