"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Men of Destiny are men helping men live powerful transformed lives by the power of the gospel.
At CBC we believe God has a plan and a purpose for every man. We believe the purpose of every man is to follow Jesus. We believe where the plan leads is as individual as every man.
We want men to discover they are Men of Destiny who are:
- Committed to worship, the Word and prayer.
- Committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- Committed to sharing the gospel through word and deed.
- Committed to supporting the local church by giving of his time, talents, and resources.
- Committed to supporting and praying for his pastor.
- Committed to moral, ethical and spiritual purity.
- Committed to building Christ-centered relationships with a other men.
If you would like to become, be a part of , or learn more about Men of Destiny, please contact Mark McKinley, Men's Ministry Leader or Brad Lauer, Discipleship Pastor.
Men's Prayer Breakfast
2nd Saturday of every month
at 7:45 AM in the Fellowship Hall