"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Men of Destiny are men helping men live powerful transformed lives by the power of the gospel.
At CBC we believe God has a plan and a purpose for every man. We believe the purpose of every man is to follow Jesus. We believe where the plan leads is as individual as every man.
We want men to discover they are Men of Destiny who are:
- Committed to worship, the Word and prayer.
- Committed to building strong marriages and families through love, protection, and biblical values.
- Committed to sharing the gospel through word and deed.
- Committed to supporting the local church by giving of his time, talents, and resources.
- Committed to supporting and praying for his pastor.
- Committed to moral, ethical and spiritual purity.
- Committed to building Christ-centered relationships with a other men.
If you would like to become, be a part of , or learn more about Men of Destiny, please contact Brad Lauer, Discipleship Pastor.
Small Group Bible Studies for Men Starting August 20
Taking Responsibility for Your Life
WHEN: Wednesdays @ 6:00 PM
LOCATION: Room 212
LEADER: Jim Ward
Responsibility is not a zero-sum game. If you don't follow through on your responsibilities, someone else in your life has to pick up the slack. Neglect washing your dishes long enough and someone else eventually does it. Refuse to pitch in on childcare and your spouse is left to fill in for you. Andy Stanley shows you how to take authentic responsibility for the things in your life. It's time to stop the finger-pointing and excuse-making and to remove the "IR" in irresponsible. This series will tell you how to begin.
Elijah: A Man with Unwavering Tenacity
WHEN: Wednesdays @ 6:15 PM
LOCATION: CLC Snack Room
LEADER: Brad Lauer
Join us as we look at the life of Elijah, who despite overwhelming odds, stood against the cultural tide of immorality and idolatry. The story of Elijah is a vivid illustration that idolatry and adhering to political correctness inevitably leads to divine intervention, and that as Christian men, we must take a strong stand against the world's system. We need more Elijah’s in this world. Will you join us?